Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, July 23, 2011

What to do? ...

What to do?... Is this a dilemma for me?... Am I making more of it, than I need to at this point? Should I just be going with the flow and seeing where that takes me? Sometimes...if you ask yourself enough questions or the right questions, you come to the answers you need to hear or you know are the right answers. Yeah, I'm good like that. Maybe, we know the answers all ready. Yeah, I think the smart ones always do, but don't ask themselves the questions because they don't want to confirm what they already know. Which means...we go with the flow and see if the current takes us where we need to go. With a simple paddle, we adjust the direction we want, because who are we kidding? We can't help but want to control as much as possible. So maybe, we do for some of it. Better than nothing right? I feel better already...don't have to make any decisions right now. Yeah, I'm good for now. 
What to do?...
I don't know...
No need to decide now anyway...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment