Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Exotic or Erotic? ...

Inside joke...Unique, different and foreign? Hmm...Beautiful and wondrous?
Intriguingly unusual, excitingly strange and alluringly bizarre? Hmm...a strip tease performer? Hahaha...other topic ; ) Devoted to arousing love? Marked by a strong sexual desire? Or quite simply...am I caused by love and given to love? Slave to my heart. Actively creative and constantly in a state of anticipation of sexual arousal? Provocatively titillating and ultimately satisfying an emotional state? Sounds like I'm mental!!! Let me clarify...I am actually both. Having an energy that is neither libido nor lust. It is my innate expression channeled through my word, my art, my soul, my mind and my loving heart...the spirituality of me, of which is not shameful.  Recently someone said to me...and I quote, "I think erotica isn't who you are...but an expression of the passion inside you, that drives you". I was floored...so perceptive and right on target!!! Somebody gets me!!!  People are paying attention!!! 
So, exotic or erotic?
Exotic...
Erotic....
Erratic...
Yeah that might be it!!!...
Probably the three are more alike than we realize...
And...
I am so turned on right now!!!...

-Liz ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment