Wild Child

Wild Child

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Scattered...

Scattered...No bueno, as a friend would say... not at all. I can feel it coming too. I'll cut myself off from people, before I get down right hard core BIATCH! If I don't get that far and you're unlucky enough to deal with me. You are definitely asking yourself WTF? Scattered usually means I'm a hurricane of emotions, usually triggered by someone, or maybe something, but usually someone. You see, I wear my heart on my sleeve...literally. I have zero tolerance for nonsense...meaning, the stupidity of people who don't think, think about their actions, think about their words and therefore don't think about the repercussions...period. If I attempt to reign in my emotions, thoughts, feelings, frustrations for too long...it gets me riled up to a point where my crossfire is deadly. I will cater my style of communication to the individual I need to speak with...however, if that person can't handle the topic, themselves, or even me, than it's a wrap. I will stalk you like chosen prey. The attack will be short and powerful and there will be no mercy. Life is to short to bury crap deep inside you. There are enough toxins out there causing us damage, that we don't need to create our own and bury ourselves in shit. For what? And, for who? I don't think so...unless, you have earned my trust, loyalty and love, than you're golden.
Otherwise...
You will be scattered...
By hurricane Liz...
= ) Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment