Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, July 24, 2011

You Make Me Smile...

You make me smile...yes, you do!  When I least expect it...When I need it most...just because you can't help it...because you're you! As a new friend, you have pleasantly surprised me indeed. You're mentality is refreshing. Your still a big kid, who wants to have fun! I love it...that's what I need too! To keep having fun! Making the most of each day. The more I play, the more creative I stay.  Trying to always surround myself by friends like you with positive energy, attitude and enthusiasm. Though you never ask anything of me, you always offer everything in support. Never enough of that in this world. So keep doing what you do and keep being you. I'm grateful for having you as a friend and you being there for me when my other friends are not...says quite a bit.
I wanted to tell you that...
Because...
You make me smile...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment