Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, July 15, 2011

Viva La Verve! ...

Spirit...is energy, your individual energy, strong core of a life force. It's the energy you give off to others and the force that drives you, whether your behind the wheel or not! Hopefully, you are driving! I was touched by a conversation with a friend. Someone, also going through a divorce. Who was inspired by my drive, self motivation to move forward and courage. That upon meeting me, it was apparent I had a spark and this energy that somehow inspired and gave a sense of awe. Now, I don't mention this to brag. We never see ourselves as others see us. It was enlightening for me, to maybe realize that there was some validity in what was said. Humbly, I took it with a grain of salt but none the less, I took in what was said. I held back my tears because, I don't know, I just did.  It was music to my ears to hear someone say I was having an impact on them. Possibly inspiring them and making them feel like we can accomplish anything we desire. Not too long ago I was at the bottom of the hill, worse...I was in the manhole in the street at the bottom of the hill. Almost ready to give up and suffocate under that heavy lid I couldn't open. Everyday I have to dig deep and push forward.  I feel like I'm so far from where I need to be and have to reach. I have good days and not so good days. The key is to focus on each day, making the most of it productively and personally. Meaning...it's about the journey, destination is important but what you gain on the journey will surely impact how you arrive at the destination and whether or not you will be prepared to make the most of it. Your core, your energy, your life force, your spirit...is amazing and unique. 
Feed your soul...
Nurture your mind...
Love your heart...
Free your spirit...
It's all you really have in your life that matters...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment