Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, July 11, 2011

What's Happening? ...

So...what's happening? What's new? Where's my kiss hello? I expect my kiss hello...always!!! It's interesting to watch people greet each other. A kiss, a handshake, a bow, a nod, a nose rub or a hug. Depending on social etiquette or relationship...you will see the signs of recognition, reverence, affection and friendship. Body gestures are the best sign to watch. That eye contact between two people attracted to each other, but maybe the world doesn't know they're intimate...if you really pay attention you can really see it anyway. Or the famous crossed arms...meaning be prepared for what's coming, someone is not happy!
What did you do??? LOL.  The frown and body slouch...yeah they don't want to deal with you right now, don't bother me attitude. The girls are perkyyyy! Yeah baby, I'm so excited to see you! Do you know what you do to me? Or...the arms wide open. Damn he's got monkey arms, I never noticed that! Here comes the bear hug. The body tells you more than even words a lot of the time. Words can mean nothing, if not backed by the lingo of the BOD. Tune into it more and tell me I'm not right. Anyway, I got to go and write...
Just droppin' in to say HI!!!!! ...
-Liz ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment