Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Join the Club...

Join the club...Hmmm, depends on the club! You see, I was having a moment. Yeah, it wasn't a good one. I was feeling alone...secluded. Wanted always for the wrong reasons. Not knowing who to trust anymore. I was made to realize that I'm not the only one who feels that way sometimes. Welcome to the club...Hell no!!! I refuse to be a part of that club. My entire life I've intentionally had a positive attitude. Surrounded myself with like minded individuals. I'm not built to harbor in sewage for too long. By no means am I implying my shit don't stink. Granted I've suffered through crap like anybody else. What I'm saying is...yes, I have my pitfalls. Sometimes it takes me a bit to pick up my ass, but I will and then I'll run like hell and not walk! What I've accomplished I did through blood, sweat and tears. Nothing has ever been handed to me, nothing!  This moment of slumping, bumping and thumping around...is only temporary. Join that club? You're a member of that club as well? Well than, I guess that would mean joining yet another club. What other clubs do you belong to? You know what? Don't even answer that...It doesn't matter, I do my own thing.
Join the club?...
Nah...
Think it's time to start my own...

-Liz ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment