Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, October 10, 2011

Birthday Soul...

Birthday soul...or soulful birthday is more appropriate. Ironic how, we sometimes think things will turn out a certain way and it ends up the opposite. I expected to be surrounded by loved ones...and now I think it was meant for solitude this year. It's all good, I'm learning to flow with the tides in my life that I can't seem to control. It's been an enlightening year for me. Learning so much about myself, what drives and motivates me... as much as what I lack tolerance for in life and in others. The real key to life...is mastering self... in order to find love, contentment and fulfillment.
Things I learned about Liz...
I can be conservative and aggressive, when I'm aggressive is when I can be wild.
I have a lot of love and friendships in my life.
My life has taken on a different direction, it definitely has been hard but it's been the best thing for me and I am glad for this change.
I am high strung and a laid back person.
Spontaneous, but a planner most of the time, letting go of that a bit.
I like to please people, when it's within my power.
Cheerful, silly, talented and without egoism, but I do like to draw attention.
I love life, motion, unrest and even complications because I thrive on challenges.
I am independent and dependent.
Artistic, passionate and emotional...the passion greatly driven by the emotions.
Good company.
Bad company, let's just say I have my reasons.
At times I do not forgive, rare... but so.
Sometimes I mistake temptation for opportunity, out of my enthusiasm.
Loathe cruelty and detest conflict, it's in poor taste and poor judgement. Let's call it for what it is!
I am balanced, diplomatic and even tempered, however I can have sudden storms of rage in 0-60 seconds...just steer clear.
Honest and straightforward...and you love me or hate me as a result.
Good listener and able to calm and soothe people.
I am insatiable in my curiosity and maybe a few other things ; ).
Energetic and hard working, but I like organization so I can work smarter than harder.
I enjoy new situations, adventure and the unusual...keep me stimulated damn it!
A true free spirit, when I can let go...I trust my instincts on this one.
Sentimental and very loving.
I can be stubborn, difficult and opinionated...oh yeah!!! No doubt.
As focused and driven as I am...I can be indecisive, don't want my world crashing down on me!
But wait...that's already happened, and I'm still alive!!!
Anyway...
There's so much more I could say, but I'll leave out.
Have you ever tried to analyze yourself and make a list?
Not so easy, when you're being honest.
Let's just say soulful time is healthy...
And...
To much of a good thing can make you neurotic...
Time to crack the bubbly and celebrate!!!
Damn!!!
I have to get a cake...
Excited to see what my next year looks like!
I'm owed some birthday kisses...PEOPLE!!!
-Liz
xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday (belated)

    xoxo

    *spank!*

    -H

    P.S. Love the pic, you look extra golden. Tan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Yes...My vacay to the carribean left me VERY dark!!! -CBP

    ReplyDelete