Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"Hot & Spicy" P.11


Pouty mouth slightly open...
Euphoric face...
He groans and grunts some more...
Repeatedly he says, "Baby, it feels so good. Just like that."...
Unable to resist, I reach down to my precious peak with my left hand...
Rub her with the same intensity as my lips are working...
She's soaked and swollen...
Closing my eyes once again...
I savor every ridge of his erection...
His uniqueness...
His length...
His girth...
I had such an urge to suck his wonderful shaft...
To satisfy my need to taste him...
I can almost feel him inside me...
I imagine it...
His legs get rigid...
Muscles tense...
Labored breathing...
He's going to unload soon...
She's twitching...
I flick my bud so I can release soon too...
Body flinching...
"Oh yeah, just like that baby", he pleas...
I keep going exactly as I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment