Wild Child

Wild Child

Thursday, October 27, 2011

"Bon Bon"



...Bon Bon


Bon…
Good
Oui . Si. Yes. Oh my!
Bon Bon…
You have got
Something doubly good

Can I just say?
I LOVE CHOCOLATE

You make me drool
How
I imagine, that you taste
As good as you look
Like, a sweet confection
You took…
My breath away

I did say?
I LOVE CHOCOLATE

Bon…
Oui, so good
Darkly rich
SCRUMPTIOUS
I would even dare to say
DECADENT
You would melt in my mouth
Hard shell of a body

Bent
Over backwards to have you
Hard pressed to tell
Of my mood
For
The love of your food

Can I ask, is it just me?
I LOVE CHOCOLATE

Hard candy. Lollipops.
CHOCOLATE.
Sweetmeat. Taffy.
Sugar plums.
Sugar coated almonds.
Fruit flavored candies.
CHOCOLATE…
Covered confection.
That
YOU are
Center of…
My affection

Can I just be, me?
I crave CHOCOLATE

Mon, Bon Bon…
Yes
You are mine
I couldn’t agree more
How my sweet gooey
CENTER
Heart of me
Can only be filled
With
Sweet you
Ripping. Shredding.
No
Feels, like it tore
In half
As
Hearts do
When enrobed, in all that is you


Can you see?
I LOVE CHOCOLATE

Secretly
I want you
No…
Peanut butter
No…
Coconut
No…
Chocolate chip cookie dough
No…
Frozen vanilla ice cream
We all scream
For ice cream
NOT!
Tongue swirling
For a creamy swig
I’m not the type to…
Plot!
I SCREAM
For
Your CREAM
Reality, will be mine
Cause
I get what I want
This isn’t just a…
DREAM
And, I don’t flaunt
I live
For
The taunt

Can you feel?
I LOVE CHOCOLATE

Forget about the couch
Eating
Bon Bons
I want to sit on your lap
And
Understand…
This candy making
Sweet love baking
CHOCOLATE dip undertaking
Process…

Can I just taste you?
I adore CHOCOLATE

Let us be honest
It is no secret
Guess
I cannot hide it
Nor, do I look to impress…
Universally
YOU
Are, the candy
All seek to DEVOUR
Cause
That first taste
Is, like no other
You have such POWER
Sweet sensations take over
Rendering
Me, defenseless
Hot
Greedy for more and more
Shoving you into…
My pouty feisty slot
They say…
A moment on the lips
A lifetime on the hips!!
Yes
That may be
And
I certainly hope so

For…
Continuous luscious dips
Of
Creamy dreamy steamy
CHOCOLATE
Covering
My naughty …
Oh so, naughty
Lips

Can I just say?
I love CHOCOLATE

I did…
Didn’t I?

Which is code
For...
Man candy
Bon
Good...
Oui. Si. Yes. Oh My!
Bon Bon...
You have got
Something doubly good

No comments:

Post a Comment