Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, October 1, 2011

"Hot & Spicy" P.5


I just grin at him...
Because I know he's thinking, damn she's short! ...
I have to do everything in my power to contain myself from saying anything to him about my height...
Which I know he's taking note of, amongst other things...
As he scans my curves...
At that point I quickly decide...
To jump him with a big, big, tight hug...
Because I haven't seen him in awhile...
I really missed him...
So, we give each other a big hug...
The tightest embrace...
It feels...
Feels good...
Feels natural...
We hold on to that embrace...
For a minute...
Which says...
We're feeling the same thing, at the same time...
Which I guess, is a good thing...
His hand starts rubbing my back and caresses my skin...
He's noticed! ...
I finally pull myself apart...
Just enough, that he's still holding me...
But I'm able to look up at his face...
Small pause...

No comments:

Post a Comment