Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"Hot & Spicy" P.12 Ending


Not stopping...
Over the next few minutes I bring him to peak...
I grab his shaft firmly at the bottom...
"Baby, I'm coming"...
I part my lips just enough and keep them over his tip...
Pressing down on my clit, I orgasm as well...
He explodes...
It's warm and thick...
Somewhat sweet...
 I swallow as he pours his love juice into my mouth...
Let it drizzle down my throat...
Some drips from my mouth...
I scoop it up with my finger and lick it...
I look at him naughtily...
Than...
Gently, I fondle his penis...
"Baby, I'm so turned on right now. Did you enjoy that?" I ask...
"Uhuh", he mumbles...
I smile...
"You felt so good in my mouth. You may be the tastiest thing on this planet", I say...
Leaning forward...
I finish licking his shaft slowly and sweetly...
He watches...
He still seems excited and energized...
"Now that you've fed me my appetizer. I think we can start cooking"...
"Isn't that what we were doing just now?" he asks...
"My sweet sous chef, you are too cute!"...
"That was just prepping for dinner", I respond...
"You mean, now comes the real meal?" he laughs...
"Yes"...
"That was sexy and fulfilling love. So you know...I'm still turned on that you enjoyed my come.  It makes me want to come again", he passionately states....
Pauses...
"Will we have room for dessert, you think? I love cupcakes"...
I wink at him and grab his hand...
"Baby, there's always room for dessert!"...

No comments:

Post a Comment