Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tasty Tears...

Tasty tears...Yes, tasty because they feel good. You know when you eat something so amazing it wakes up your taste buds and you feel so happy? That's how tears make me feel after I've cried my eyes out!!! Fulfilling an innate need to cleanse my body of poisonous emotions that can break me down, if I let them.  Seeping from what feels like a dry well of numbing emotions that make me bitter. As time continues to blend further into my life of Singledom, I understand that frustration is a result of expectation. It is my nature to have expectations and standards because that is who I am and will always be. When I give of myself to my family, my friends and my lover...I give completely. That's my issue...I realize now even more so.  Thus, I expect the same in return without ever seeing, if that is even possible for this person. What an individual has had in women before me does not matter. I have my own unique viewpoint on what a friendship/relationship needs to be, will be...is for me, if that is my need...that is what I shall have. Mind you...this may sound like I'm not willing to be flexible, but certainly is not what I'm implying at all.  I have to start small and work my way to complete totality. Not every man I'm with will ever see that now, until he has earned it. My last Tear-fest has brought me this new epiphany...this new clarity...this new strength. I can move forward, disconnect if I have to and seek what I need and what I want in life. Someone out there will be...all that my world needs.
Tasty tears...
Don't fight them...
They have purpose...
You WILL... Eventually see past them...
I promise...

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment