Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, October 2, 2011

"Hot & Spicy" P.6


I give him a really big smile...
And he smiles back...
I tip toe, of course...
I lean up and look at him...
My lips aim for his...
We kiss...
His lips are soft...
The kiss is sweet...
Then...
I press my cheek against his...
Wrap my arms around his neck...
Give him another tight squeeze...
I say, " I really missed you! I didn't realize how much I missed you, until I saw your face right now"...
He says, "Baby, I missed you too"...
"Did you?" I asked...
"No, I just said that for practice"...
We both laughed...
I pull him inside with force...
Jumping up and down...
I ask, "Are you excited to cook with me today?"...
"Damn woman! I've never seen you like this!"...
He laughs again...
"Yes, I can't wait to get started", he replies...
"One more thing. What are you wearing under the apron?" He asks...

No comments:

Post a Comment