Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"Hot & Spicy" P.7


"Baby, I'm starving. You need to feed me!" I demand...
"Okay", he says...
"I'm in the mood for hot and spicy sausage!"...
"Have you been drinking?" He asks...
"Baby, No!"...
I recklessly start pulling off his clothes...
"Love, what are you...." he stops himself, realizing he knows the answer...
I practically knock him over...
He sees where I'm headed...
Assists in pulling off his clothes...
Hands fumbling to unbutton his shirt...
Still standing in the foyer of the house...
"Mmm, it smells great in here"...
"Baby, I'm starving too!"  He says...
"Not more than me", I reply...
As I yank off the last article of clothing...
Barely though, his hard on caught in them...
Hmmm...
His boxer briefs...
He looked so yummy standing there naked...
Relaxed with arms to his sides, he looks at me...
"Scrumptious, I must say"...
Glancing at him,  "Hold that thought. I just need to check something in the kitchen real quick"...
Puppy dog face and sad little eyes, he keeps quiet...

No comments:

Post a Comment