Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, October 7, 2011

"Hot & Spicy" P.8


Rambunctious rod ready...
I giggle, stepping back and turn around...
I shake my ass for him as I stride into the kitchen...
As he waits for me patiently he says, "That's got to be my all time favorite outfit you’re wearing"...
Laughs and laughs...
I return within minutes...
"Love?" I ask...
"Yes?" He replies...
Devouring him with my eyes, I deliciously grin...
Untying my apron as I move in close...
I reach up to kiss him with my wet lips...
Apron falls to the ground and exposes my naked body...
Moisture forms in between my thighs...
He kisses me sensually...
Almost taking control, until I push him back...
"No baby, I'm the chef today", I state...
I kiss him on his chest and travel all the way down to his shaft...
It's alive! ...
I lick my lips more...
Looking up, his deep eyes are content...
Then I lick along his shaft lubing it with my moisture...
My hands wrap around it firmly...
I flutter and flick the tip of my hot wet tongue from the top of his penis all the way to the bottom of his balls and back up...
He begins to quiver...

No comments:

Post a Comment