Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, October 9, 2011

"Hot & Spicy P.10


My hips tingle all over...
I get up from my knees and guide him to the seat by the stairs...
"Relax baby I got this", I whisper...
He sits and leans back...
Spreading his thighs open, I kiss along the inside...
His shaft is shifting around for attention...
I giggle and moan in pleasure...
He is cleanly landscaped...
I cusp his balls...
Let my tongue roam down beyond his shaft and onto his scrotum...
I tap them lightly with my tongue and increase the intensity...
I gently fill my mouth with one and suck it softly...
Release and do it with the other one...
All the while, stroking the base in slow steady thrusts...
Returning to his head, I take it in ...
With each thrust I go deeper...
I let it hit the back of my throat...
I go harder and faster...
My eyes tear...
Arousing deep grunts from the pit of his stomach...
I am so turned on right now...
His moans are deep and sultry, like his voice...
His hips shift in momentum with my rhythm...
Guiding himself for increased pleasure...
Randomly, peeking up at him I monitor his reactions...
Eyes still closed tightly...

No comments:

Post a Comment