Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, October 8, 2011

"Hot & Spicy" P.9


Gripping him first...
Then gliding him up and down with more strength, my lips cover his tip...
I suck it with joy and enthusiasm...
I keep on sucking...
I love how smooth the head is...
It's delicious...
I focus on it for the longest...
Flicking my tongue in and out of the hole...
Rubbing it around my lips...
Sucking it as if I was draining it dry...
Taking my mouth off, I rub my lips around the tip enjoying the sensation of his skin against my skin...
Closing my eyes, I allow myself to get lost in the sensation...
My sweet simmering sauce starts trickling out...
OMG! ...
As I suck him, I envision how I want to take his rod and rub it against my thighs...
Teasing me until I can't take it anymore...
Forcing his tip all the way in...
Deeper and deeper...
Until he can't fill her any more...
He releases a long soft moan....
His hand grabs the rail of the stairs for support...
Arches his neck back...
Knees buckling just a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment