Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

BAM!!! ...

Bam!!! Take that!!! That's what I'm talking about! ... Add in some more spices... It's all about the flavor. You don't got flavor, you got nothing! Nada...zilch...zero...0...Big fat 0!!! I'm kicking it up a notch...Okay, maybe it's a lot more notches. If you knew how I cooked...you'd really get this! These shoes...are my back up. In case I need more than spice to kick it, kick it up, kick it out...or kick you. Just playing... my peeps. Just feelin' a bit spicy...okay, I can't fool you...a lot spicy! I just get into this rowdy, rambuncious, raw form and I have to release...the energy that is, the spicy! Or else, it lingers like garlic on your breath after that amazing dish you just devoured. Uhuh...I can still smell it, did you think that piece of gum really worked??? OMG...I just need to chill right now, cause I'm giggling at my own sh*t!!! Got to go now...I need to go find Bam Bam. He's the only one that can hang with me, in this mood... and, keep up with me!
Go find some flavor...
Kick it up a notch...
Mmmm, yummy...

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment