Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Feeling You...

Yeah...I'm feeling you. Think about you, a lot of the time! No joke...I wonder about you too. A man in my future. What you're really like when you're talking to others and not even thinking about me. How tall you are and how I will feel, standing next to you. Your scent and how it will make me react, to breathe it in. The feeling of a hug in your arms. The sensation of a kiss on your lips. What will I see when I look into your eyes. What will a conversation between us feel like? Like old friends? Or like nervous lovers just meeting for the first time? Will, we be looking for cues? Any kind of cues? Or will it be surreal? Will, time pass us by quickly? Will, it feel like a fog because we're taking in so much? Will, we feel those butterflies? Or will that beauty not flutter by us?  Will, we want to part when it's time? Or find reasons to mingle in each others presence longer? Will, we talk and talk and talk? Because, there is so much we want to share? Is what we're feeling a result of a need, that strongly demands being fulfilled or is it truly as natural as it feels? But...I guess I can ask a trillion questions and only imagine what those answers will be. For the real answers will reveal themselves...when the future is my present day and a man in my presence will be. Wondering will be no more. Only the connectivity and our energy will decipher it's relevance in our future. Just take my hand, my friend...all I want is to be feeling you...
Feeling you...
The real you...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment