Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, May 28, 2011

I Blush...


 
I blush!!! I do!!! You just don't see the rosy in my cheeks. I certainly won't divulge what makes me blush. One on one...I can be quite different. I have a shy side. A vulnerable side. A sensitive side. When I'm around a crowd, I'm myself...just a different self. One that has to survive amongst a social crowd, louder, boisterous, bodacious, flirtatious and talkative. Get me alone...and I'm digging deep. Meaningful connection...more to you and more to me. What draws you to me? What draws me to you? A need to be fulfilled...otherwise, what's the point. Small talk means nothing to me, useless and pointless. My time is to precious to spend it with someone I'm not interested in or care about. Too much respect for myself and for you, to do that to you. Really...it's that simple and that complicated. I love feeling rosy, even if you can't see it...I can feel it.
I blush...
I do...
; ) -Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment