Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Witching Hour...

The restless souls...seem to thrive, during the witching hour. Peace, quiet, and calm give way to their much needed solace. Unless you are a supernatural being, that flourishes on manipulating your powers at the most powerful peak of the night...midnight to 3am...LOL! Actually, now that I think of it. I know a few demons, witches and ghosts. Demons...would be those f*cked up people who are just damn evil and malicious. Witches...would be the vindictive and conniving women, or men. Werewolves...the two faced people that act one way with you and then are the complete opposite when you turn your back. Vampires...freakin' bloodsuckers connect with you just to gain something for themselves. Ghosts...those are the so called friends that f*cking dissapear on you for months at a time, and for all you know they could be dead. I know...sorry, that sounds morbid. We are, talking about the witching hour...LOL!  Interesting how we transition between cycles. I hear some say, "I'm a morning person", "I'm sooo, not a morning person"...for me... I just am. But, I have my cycles....I love morning, hate mornings, I love nights, hate nights. Currently, I am a nocturnal creature. Energy peaking... Mind peaking... Sex drive peaking... Creative juices peaking... So be weary, I may choose to haunt you in your dreams... And, you shall... never... ever... be the same!
I promise you that! ...

-Liz ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment