Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Like Sunshine...

Like sunshine...I can fill your days with glorious warmth. You're fascinated with me...somehow. My enthusiasm and creative energy stimulates your day, and even your appetite for a great many things ; ).
But...either you will love me or hate me. No wishy washy, I don't know, not sure, maybe, maybe not...with me. I can spark controversy...intensely! Fun...even flamboyant. Eccentric...not so much, that comes with benjamins. I encourage communication....meaning, to be connected to me...really connected,  you have to express yourself on a level where we get each other. I feel safe to you...but don't be fooled. I may ignite a burning heat that will consume both of us in it's flames.  So...these orange safety cones I just put out...are a warning of the occupational hazard of engaging with me!!! Hahaha...
Maybe I need to paint my bodily curves orange instead...
What do you think?
-Liz ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment