Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What's this word called love?

Hey baby, let me ask you this question, alright? What's this word... called love? Do you want me...because I fill the image, of the girl of your dreams? Do you want me...because you like the way my butt looks, in tight ass jeans? Do you want me...because I can throw down, in a ponytail and baseball cap? Do you want me...because I can whisper sweet poems of adoration? Do you want me...because my glass is like 2 hours? Do you want me because...you can take me home, to momma? Do you want me...because imagination fuels the sweet doughy sculpt from my fingers? Do you want me because...I can be your naughty girl? Do you want me... because my mind is fluid with yours? Do you want me...because I can be your goddess? Do you want me...because my kiss makes you melt? You freely and willingly throw this word around....Would you know it if you saw it? If you felt it? How do you know?
So baby, let me ask you this question, alright?
What's this word...called love?

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment