Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, May 7, 2011

"Dear Mama"


 
(Dedicated to my mother Carmen) 

 (Mother's...Have a beautiful mother's day! In my mind...we are to be celebrated everyday!) 
Migration of my mind
Directed to heartfelt thoughts
Viable survival of me
A definitive…
In my life force
A result…
Of a job well done
Loving efforts put forth

Timing is appropriate
My feelings to be shared
A deep love…
For the creator of me
A welling…
In my eyes
The joy of these tears
Of many blessings bestowed

The meaning of mother
Words cannot fulfill
A calling…
Not all can accomplish
Daunting task of obligations
Viewed…
By the masses
Standing ready is she
Comprehending her true purpose
From cries of infancy to moans of adulthood

Sacrifices seen by me
For me…
Loving gestures by you
For me…
Naturally provided never questioned
From the love in your heart
Protective nature of a lioness
Towards her cub
Possibly a necessary death to the finish

I am
Who I am
Molded from the clay
Who you are
Reflecting inner beauty
To the world
Outwardly and proudly
As a living sculpture

 Words never fully descriptive
The deepness of my love
For the angel that is she
Vision more lucid
Than the purity and clarity of water
Offering an abundance
That which I needed most
Love of a mother

A special mission
Like no other exists
Sensing where her true purpose lies
Possessing great strength of will
Stamina to resist the odds
Creating the perfect niche
Fulfillment is first order
Pushed to blaze your own trails
With the footsteps of your success

I thank thee
From my bottomless heart
For embraces filled with warmth
For words filled with support
For pushes filled with courage
For reprimands filled with toughness
For kisses filled with love
For…
Having me…

Dear mama
I thank thee
For a life filled with you…

No comments:

Post a Comment