Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, May 16, 2011

Let's face it...

You got my full attention...so now what? The balls in your court...Well, not really.
Let's face it, one always has more control than the other. I certainly have the capability of being an Alpha.! You heard me...I understand the damn concept of an Alpha! A pretty woman can be just as strong and  influential...don't you ever doubt that! If you doubt it...than you've never been around a REAL women... Yeah, I know you heard me...Did I stutter? Keep it moving then.  But...I believe in sharing the pants. None of this double standard bullshit. I'm not here to serve you or a purpose for you...Do I look like your servant? I am your equal...your partner in crime. When I need to...I carry the weight and vice versa, that is the expectation. That's how it goes...or just stop in your tracks and back track my man. Anything less than that...falls below my standard, and you have some real insecurity issues. Mmmm...real insecure.  No doubt!!!
Yes...
No doubt...
Let's face it...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment