Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wonder What I See? ...

So...you wonder what I think? What makes me open up to you? This Chiquita Banana needs to be ripe for you. Sometimes I just need a nice firm pinch and grab hold of my peel and pull on it. Hahaha, you might get a little goop on your fingers but it'll taste good! That's how I  reveal myself to the world? You wonder what kind of tinkering is going on in that brain of mine? Wonder what I see? How I perceive you? Perceive others? What?... Are you waiting on me to tell you?... I think I share a lot. In fact, I know I do. Simply... every word you read. Every story... poem... quote... photo... tells you all of that. I put it out there, to share myself with you. To connect with you. To say...I think this, and feel this, and want this, and hate this, and love this, and scared of this, and confused by this. That...this, IS our connection. That...this, IS what we have in common.  That...this, IS what I see. I see...You, looking at me...looking at you. This...is that, and nothing more.
You and I...
Me and you...
We...
See...

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment