Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, May 14, 2011

What About Blondes?...

Blondes have more fun? I don't know who came up with that theory. Possibly a man who had a fetish for blondes? LOL! This was my blonder days(last summer)... well, more Caramel ; ). Love going there!!! I mean come on now... anybody can be a blonde. So who are we kidding guys? Unless you're really referring  to the density of their brains, which is a load of crap. They don't own the rights to the list...As a matter of fact, if I go down my list of brain cell deprived women only a handful are blonde!!! Really though, it's all in the attitude. Noooo, not the stupidity. The I'm down for partying...anytime, anywhere with anyone!!! See...what you have to figure out is, women need a reason-men a place. So don't bother figuring out a place if she's not feeling you...Cause you won't be copping a feel! I don't care how HOTTT you are and whether you can move moutains!!! Our bodacious terrains get explored by the skilled climbers...Lack technique? Go get a DAMN MAP and figure it out!
Where do you get a map?
Oh man, can't help you there...
You got steep issues!!!
Start with baby hills first...
-Liz ;

No comments:

Post a Comment