Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lay it out in Lavender...

Mystery in my mystic?....Only no mystery. I'm very cool, relaxed and in control...of myself anyway. My aura to me feels mystic and mysterious. Tone clearly defined...but my undertones, not so much. A combo of deep stimulation and fluid calm. Cause and effect...unrest and uneasy. In search of deep spiritual understanding for purest thoughts. Meaning...natural, sexuality is natural. If you think it, imagine it, feel it, sense it, love it...then those thoughts, are the purity of you. Should there be shame in the nature of yourself? Never!!! ...Those uptight about it, are uptight about themselves! That's their issue...not mine. My creativity ultimately encouraged...infinitely from a more lucid consciousness of my truer being. There is virtue in understanding that being...even if it is not what you envisioned yourself to be.
Transitioning my absolute surrender...
To myself...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment