Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Friends...How Many Of Us Have Them?

My grin says it all...Called SARCASM. I continue to be amazed at people. OBLIVIOUS!!! To their own shit...and they're knee deep. I mean...common!!! WTF??? They have the nerve to act like you don't come through for them. Yet...YET!!! They are critical of you, put you down and what you're doing down. AS IF...you don't have value. Who the fuck gave them the right to judge you? Who? Fuck that shit!!! They can fuck off, for all I care! AS IF...they were the best thing that ever happened to you. AS IF...they were better then you.  AS IF!?!?!?! A friendship is supposed to be mutually beneficial. You're supposed to care about each other. That means behaviors are reflective of your words. Not because I say so ...It is so. Jeez...get a fucking reality check on yourself!!! At times, it will be offset. That's okay, because we all have our weak moments when we need support. No one should ever put up with someone who, NEVER makes them feel good. I mean, when you're happier without them...What does that mean? Yeahhhh... Exactly what I thought!!! Let's just keep it moving people, your blocking traffic!!! And...AND!!! ...When you think about it, the real issue is they are trying to make themselves feel better about themselves. PATHETIC!!! I especially love when they neglect you, for whatever their mind justifies it be done(Do I look like an ass kisser?)...and suddenly when they have issues, they need you and you're not responsive, they talk about fair weather friends are all over...easy come easy go. Meanwhile, they're just catching up to the fact...that you already let go of them, well... that's if they're bright enough to pick up on that. It's just sad that...what could have been, a nice friendship, just had to be destroyed. KILLED...DEAD...MUERTO!!!... Anyway, your real friends, you should be able to count on your two hands...any more then that, you're deluding yourself!!! Acquaintances are many...but friends are few. I'm a social butterfly. I know many people. I try to be very selective...and on occasion, I FUCK UP and have poor judgement. I chalk it up to a lesson learned. Hold on to the good ones... Be loyal...
The rest...
That shit is dead...
Muerto!!!...

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment