Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, May 27, 2011

Shake My Head...

SMH...
Aghhhh Shit...here it comes!!! The attitude... Head shaking...lips puckering...neck twisting.
Run for cover! Getting caught in that vortex of a tornado, that is her unstoppable mouth...after you've worked her up to a frenzy. Yikes!!! 0 tolerance...Oh man, I just can't help myself sometimes. My mind runs at like sixty miles a minute, even when I'm calm. I had someone have to tell me to finish a thought, a sentence before I went on to the next topic...and I was calm and relaxed. Not too many people are willing to say that to me. No offense taken...I realized that he was right. And...I also realized I probably do it all the time. So I'm going to take a daily chill pill...to slow my roll. Maybe I'll save some hot air and actually take a worthwhile trip into another realm, where my energy can be put to good use...LOL!
Maybe...
SMB...
Shake my booty...
That's more fun anyway!!!
-Liz ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment