Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, May 30, 2011

The Real Caramel...

Mmmm...the real caramel!!! This is how I got the nickname. Kissed by the sun...again and again.  This is not my darkest, either! I'm like Baskin Robbins...Baby, I can be french vanilla, cinnamon, caramel. I do chocolate, but I can't be cocoa for you, not in my gene pool ; ). OLD SOL...loves me and caresses me like a lover. He bakes these cupcakes till they're golden brown. I think it's safe to say my lineage sails back to the sea. My love of the water, is just too damn deep. I feel at peace...swimming, floating, chilling out. The sea breeze blowing, the salty smell,  swaying palms, bare skin...the beach can be an oasis, if some of you can get past the sand between your toes. And yes, I know I'm poolside...just saying... Summertime is here! So enjoy...Happy sailing, swimming, tanning, traveling, drinking, partying, BBQ's, flirting, dating, gawking at bare bods, sexing...well, I couldn't very well leave that out!  It's all good. Do you!!!
To sunshine in your lives...
To sun kissed you...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment