Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, May 23, 2011

For the Benjamins...

All about the BENJAMINS?...Money makes the world go round!!! Why couldn't it just be love? Love is free and infinitely more rewarding...maybe, in a perfect world that would work. Money...a resource that contains the power to influence. Socially recognized for that power and value...thus drawing its response. Except, my response is the opposite. It wasn't always so...but my eyes see through a different hue. Of course, I want what's coming to me, but for survival purposes. Other than that...all it does is complicate the simplicity of what life once was and possibly should still be. Coin? Paper? Plastic? Serious emotional baggage comes with your view of money. Completely based on your life experiences stemming all the way back to your childhood. And...some of us will never be able to let go of the stigma it has on our self worth. Unless, somehow you were fortunate enough and intelligent enough, to get...your personal worth far exceeds the dolla dolla bill y'all!!! Sure...lack of money feels like lack of power...it is. That is the cycle, but in the cycle are patterns. Something...on another level, more controllable. A composite of traits and features...characteristics which in fact we can influence, by our mindset.
I got my mind on my money...
And my money on my mind...
Mind over matter...
Mind over money...
Before...
You lose your mind...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment