Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Yeahhhh Babyyyyyy....

That's what I'm talking about!!! You put me in that place...that gets me riled up, wrangled up all in your lasso. I'm beginning to think you're a cowboy...yeeee haaa!!! Lips start to pucker like they got a mind of their own. I get perky and start twitching....no teasing allowed!!! It's not fair, unless I can play dirty too...know what I'm saying? Showing off that one arm, one handed strength...no bucking around, unless it's me riding the bull. Yeah, Brazilian style...pierce those heels in, strength in the thighs and stay loose and relaxed...just follow the bull's momentum!!! I gotta go...think I want to buy me some boots, a cowboy hat, a lasso and catch me a bull. Sometimes you need the get up to get the giddy up!!!
Don't mind me...
Just having a moment...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment