Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, May 20, 2011

One Down...

One down...
I should be serious...I'm writing lust, in  a ZONE ; )...
How many more to come. We shall see!!! Today is a good day...Accomplishments are so fulfilling, aren't they? First book officially on sale today. It's so surreal!
The time and work that goes into a book is tremendous and tedious. I think people assume writers are sitting around eating Bon Bons. Think again...transposing imagination into concrete thoughts, into tangible words takes skill. I know I have much to learn... and nurturing my skill is my focus.Takes re-reading and tweaking and editing and re-reading...into delirium sometimes. It's rewarding though to see book in hand. Even more rewarding is hearing feedback that your book is being enjoyed and it speaks to people on some sort of level that they can connect with. That means you did something right.
I wrote from my heart...and that's all I can offer. Okay...I wrote from the lust in my Caramel center. That's obvious, no? Not something you can fake. But certainly something you can feel, when you read between different authors and their styles.
For those of you who read this blog and share in Liz...Brikhaus...Caramel.
Thank you for your support...
Please reach out to share your thoughts...
Give me feedback on book...
Things you'd like to see from me...
Or just say what's up...
SALUD!!!
CHEERS!!!
TO LUST IN YOUR LIVES!!!

Always,
Your Sweet & Gooey...

No comments:

Post a Comment