Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, April 18, 2011

Bedroom Eyes...

My love...I am not angry. What you see, you must recognize. You must, or you are surely blinded by other distractions. It is not love at first sight. Yes, it feels like a ton of bricks hit you. No, the Brikhaus did not toss any at you. My desire is so deep, it pains me. The ache travels from my mind all the way through my being. I cannot quench the thirst by any means. Where love is blind...lust will gouge your eyes out. Consuming every fiber of your being. Where lust only begins it, love ends it. I can only give you the lust I seek in return...in time will come the love. When I learn you my love and still lust you, will you then, have me all. What you see in my eyes, is my desire. If you cannot see me for me, then you do not deserve my heart in any way, nor any part of my being. My love...I am not angry. What you do not see, you must recognize. It was not meant to be.
You and me...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment