Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

In search of...

How you doing? I'm not too bad, you know me. I've been thinking a lot. So what's new right? Yeah, whatever...It is what it is. I'll take deep thought over mindless, any day. Since this has begun, my transition...I live in a state of contemplation. Sometimes I question whether or not that's a good thing. What makes one person more pensive than another? Why is one not fulfilled, unless they decipher and break down every concept into meaningful substance? Why do we have to make sense of it all? Why? Why? Why? Because...just because.  Yes, that simple...just because. I recognize, it is the fiber of my being to do that, to be that way...to maybe even feel more, or more deeply is better said. I don't claim to have more feelings than another or that my feelings are more important. What I mean to say is that...I seek deeper meaning because I am not happy with less than that. That my mind must connect with my heart in a unified balance that allows me to feel content in knowing...in understanding...in loving...in acknowledging my purpose and my meaning for myself.
In search of...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment