Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Eclectic...

I guess you can say that's me. At least I've been told that, although I never really viewed myself in that light.  I prefer no label, but that would be a great label to have. Fortunate and blessed to have a few talents. I love to doing diverse things. I wish I could find the time to do them all. I play the flute and piano. I sculpt, paint and draw. I'm a really solid cook, people tell me all the time to open a restaurant or market my food. I love  interior design and do my own faux painting. I studied cosmetology after college. Yeah well, cutting hair is artistic and I had to out of curiosity. I love writing, that's a given. I love photography, something I desire to grow in. Speak Spanish and English fluently, a bit of French. I'd love to learn how to play the guitar, speak Latin and Italian. Thinking of going back to school and study the arts further. Quite a mix of things, so yeah I need to get busy living it up some more and learning it up!!! So little time...I wish I could replicate myself to do them all!!! Maybe I'll bump into you in the near future, that would be amazing!
See ya around the world...
-Liz

1 comment:

  1. A woman of many talents.. Ambitious. I just started exploring the inner cook in me..lol I want to be really good at it. Practice, Practice, Practice!

    ReplyDelete