Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Live simply...

Life is a harmless enigma made terrible by ourselves in our own crazy attempt to interpret it...In my transition I have begun to make lifestyle changes in order to simplify my life. All I desire is simplicity. Growing up in New York, how can you not be fast paced? It's how we do. Everything from eating, to working, to exercising, to driving, to partying, to loving, to everything. I mean sh*t... slow your roll people! You can't really be enjoying life at that pace! You can't even tell me what you ate for lunch yesterday! Go ahead and tell yourself that's the life you want, maybe it is. Who am I to tell you how to live it? I think of my cousin who passed away last November. He was young, only 38. Two kids under the age 5 and his wife, that he left behind. Complained of a headache that day and later that evening rushed to the hospital. Died of aneurism that burst in his brain. It makes me think how we push aside family, or special events because we're too busy. Don't completelly change your life. I mean, I did because it suited my situation, my own personal needs and desires. Just evaluate...even a few small changes can make a big  difference. Simplicity...is underrated. I'm working my way towards that and old habits die hard, it's a struggle to change a mindset when you've lived your whole life a certain way.
Live simply...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment