Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, April 23, 2011

"My Match"


My soul cries
To find it’s perfect match
A true soul mate
If there even exists such a fate
Feeling like the grey
That is today

Tears equaling
No, possibly surpassing
The endless drops
Of the daily norm
Of this rain storm
That fills my buckets

Pssst….
Buckets of...
Pity
Sadness
Sorrow
Severe
Terror

Yesss…
That, I may never find
He…
That equals my soul
A heart that he gladly stole
And took the steepest toll

Triggered by the lovemaking of the mind
Nirvana of a special kind
Released by the comfort of a chatterer
And sexy words of a flatterer

Tastier than my weakest fix
That weakens the Haus and it's Brik's
Filled with a new peace
And a new piece
Cocoa, a dark chocolate?
No…
A man, the sweetest bliss

But…
Do not be blind
You will know and find
That which has more importance
Bares no hindrance 
Heart and mind in balance

And…
True value
For real love too
To this thing we call life
Which exists so much strife

You will understand
Before you die
A soul that speaks the language
Our language
The language of you and I

For the foreign will never understand me
Of the language I speak
Except the man and his soul
Who is truly free
The mirror of my soul
My match
And…
To just be

3 comments:

  1. Feed me comfort food until I can barely breathe... please. Meaning i refuse to digest this. I want to just walk around full. This screams for a part two! and that just what I'm going to do. I loved this! every word of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Every word! I got chill bumps from this. I have to write a response to this.. HAVE TO!

    ReplyDelete