Wild Child

Wild Child

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Secret...

Want to know a secret? Hmmm...I am the secret. The secret you seek. I am the caramel to your butter pecan (I had to go there)... the rum in your coke...the whip cream to your strawberry...the prize in your cracker jacks (do they still sell those?). Yeah, I have other secrets. I can't really share those...too juicy! Only my special one, will know my deepest darkest naughtiest sexiest spiciest...and then some. Stop skimming the surface of the crowd, for within there...is your secret. Whatever secret you wish to fulfill. Within reach, put your hand out and the one will grab on. Secret lover, secret friend, secret confidant, secret supporter, secret admirer, secret sugar daddy or mommy, secret fetish, secret craving or just the secret to your heart! Which leads to the key to your heart...then you can just bypass skipping on the yellow brick road. Who's got time to mess with the wicked witch...unless she's your secret wicked witchy poo. I love...thinking about the possibilities of what's out there.  Exciting to divulge or expose something that no one knows, but you. Don't deny your urge. It's there....
Slowly
Expose
Coverup
Ranting
Exclusively
Told
Shhhh...I won't tell, your secret is safe with me!
Don't we deserve to earn a lovely surprise?

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment