Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, April 25, 2011

Going Solo...

Yeah...so I'm going solo right now...
It's all good though...
Getting to know a lot of new people...
A SELECT few I can call friends...
Cause, I am selective...
Surprisingly, it's been just as hard...
As it's been easy to make friends...
They can be indifferent...
Cause they don't take the time to get to know me...
Either, they're very receptive to my outgoing personality...
Or, they're overly eager, if you know what I mean? ...
I'm like...take a chill pill Mannnn!!!
What are we...in high school?
I appreciate enthusiasm...
But let's not go overboard...
Don't think I won't rock the damn boat!...
And push you over...
I don't think so...back off!!!
Okay...
So it was really, back the f*ck up!...
I've had to get a bit feisty...
Well...
Some would say aggressive...
Hahaha...
I  laugh it off now...
Wasn't so funny at the time...
But I guess...
It comes with the territory...
What's a girl to do? ...
So...
It's all good...
Cause I'm...
Going solo...

-Liz ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment