Wild Child

Wild Child

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A stinkin' Onion...

I can be goofy! What am I saying? ...I am goofy! You better ask somebody...you have no idea!!! As intense and serious as I am, I am just as silly and goofy. You probably wouldn't recognize me. I may not look as pretty when I'm silly...but was I meant to be? Perfectly pretty all the time? What? Check yourself....not happening, my peeps. Remember...I AM DEEPER THAN THE SURFACE!!! I got more layers than a stinking onion and I can make you cry far worse! I'm too damn complicated for my own good. The layers are as diverse as the types of onions. I am mild...I can be raw...I can even be pungent... or sweet and mellow...I can have delicate heat or damn, be quite hot! I am many flavors.  I'll keep you interested though...hahaha. I've only just begun skimming the surface of ME, a devil to peel!
So...stick around if sweetness is not the only flavor your taste buds enjoy.
I may be the recipe of choice...
; ) Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment