Wild Child

Wild Child

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sealed with a kiss...

I'm feeling your love...yes, I am. Don't think I will ever forget that you were there for me during my time of hardship. This is when you truly see who your real friends are, the ones who reach out for you and check on you. The ones who know, that even when you say you're okay and things are fine, that deep down you're not. That you're only trying to appear strong because you don't want to be a burden on others. The ones that love you through thick and thin. When they haven't heard from you in months, they don't wait on you and make excuses that phone calls go both ways. They just are who they are. Up close, personal and loving. I owe you my gratitude for being the stronger partner in the friendship when I couldn't be. I will love you always and be indebted to you. Hopefully, one day when you're in need I can reciprocate and be there to hold you up. With all my love, I would gladly do it for you my friend... ; )
s.w.a.k.
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment