Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Wish You Were Here...

How I wish you were here...to keep me company in person. To hear your voice speak melodiously to me, as I imagine it sounds. Somehow warming me all over with the fuzzy feeling of goodness. (You whisper in my ear) Yeahhhh, just like that! I'm right aren't I? Maybe we just chill on a couch and just hang like friends do. Glass of wine and some great conversation around life. We laugh and joke about some stupid things we've done, but we know as we tell the story we have no regrets and we'd probably do it again.  We talk about lovers and juicy sexy tidbits of romps in the hay, wiping away the drool from our chins. (Remember the time you?...) The romps are the best part of our conversation. Well...actually, the best part of the conversation is us. (You feel that?...) The natural flow of our interaction...we can finish our conversations like they were pre-written speeches. We have this connection, that was meant  to be, meant to have purpose.  I likes...I especially like the looks we give each other... casual but not, deep hidden meaning. (I know you feel me!...) Only we get it...I likes.  Inside joke... for the original jokesters, sorry...that's all folks. For now, I just imagine your presence and that's good enough until we can see each other. (We will see each other?...) Somehow you can still work your magic in warming me up when I was filling a bit cold, a bit foolish, a bit lonely, a lot vulnerable. When things are said that my mind coaxed me, when the loving flow should have been enough. We can talk all day or just chat for a bit...but it always makes my day. When the day is over and done, my favorite part is the late night fun.  When you react to my tone and remind me, I am all that I feel and feel all that I am. All I can do is be comforted by your words...Nite Baby.
But...I still... wish you were here...
-Liz

1 comment:

  1. Relaxed thoughts that are easy to zone out to. Closed eyes make all dreams come true. ( I think I have to use that one..lol).. I’m all in! loved this. ;-)

    ReplyDelete