Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Say what?...

You heard me!!! Say what?...Who are you talking to? Do I look like I give a shit? I don't have time for this nonsense. You sound like you're trying to convince yourself. Actions speak louder than words. You earn my respect, when you earn it! When you show me that your word actually means something other then just blah blah blah. People, what's so hard about being yourself? Being honest? Being straightforward in how you deal with others? I don't expect you to be perfect. I don't expect you to expect me to be perfect. No one is going to like you all the time, so stop being so damn afraid of what others think and just be yourself for once. I can see right through you and anyone else that has a brain bigger than a pea can see you, yeah even the dummies see you're a fool! It's just sad, that you put up this whole front of being something that you're not. Depriving yourself of you and depriving the world of the real you...probably someone fantastic. Why should I give a crap? If you don't?
Say what?
You heard me...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment