Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cuddle?...


Look into my eyes. Stroke my hair. Kiss my forehead. Touch my face. Run your hands up and down my arms. Rub my back gently. Intertwine your fingers with mine. Kiss me on the lips. Will you do that for me? You won't, why? You don't want to be a friend with cuddling benefits! I've never heard of that... Is that like friends with benefits? Really??? Hahaha Oh my goodness that's adorable. I'm so out of the loop. You use to be a cuddle stud? Okay...I'll stop laughing but it's going to be hard!!! You thought it was fun in the beginning until you got blue balls? Stop laughing? I'm sorry, I'm trying, really! Last cuddle bitch was a heartless ninja? Stop laughing? I can't help it, I'm going to piss in my pants!!! I just wanted to connect with you and feel close. You refuse? Okay, I understand...cause you can't handle me...no problem. I'm sure there are plenty of other men who would luvvvve to connect with me. It wasn't that serious. Why are you acting all mad now? Whatever? Don't whatever me...!!! I'm a Cuddle Hoe Fasho?  Whatever....Cuddlestud... Where are you going? Outta here? Mannn...what's a girl to do? Wow, that's rough. I can't even get a hug! Thank goodness for pillows and fuzzy warm throws...
;  ) Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment