Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ready for more? ...

So...  Are you ready for more? I am just getting started. Am I tired yet? Hmmm, no!
What am I talking about? Well, I know you're thinking it's sex. Dirty gutters... Get your mind right!!! People are so predictable. Don't you know me by now? I guess I still need to reveal much more, is basically what you're implying. My mind isn't always on sex! Okay...well, maybe quite a bit if I write about it...but then you must too, since your hanging out with me!!! How many people do you know that have told you as much as I have? Small handful, I guarantee that! Sometimes, when you start a project you don't realize what goes into it, until you're into it! And you think to yourself, what I have gotten into? Yeah...you're grinning right now, we've all done it. Some of us, do put thought into it and still come out thinking that way. I'm grateful right now for one trait I have...RELENTLESS!!! Some would say I'm compulsive, and maybe I am, maybe they go hand in hand. To be relentless requires a stubborn neurotic personality, incapable of just letting things happen on their own. I try to do that...just falls through for me, literally and figuratively. So...Are you ready for more? Don't think I'm through with you guys. Hopefully, your not through with me either. You know... peaks and valleys? I got them too, I do know the really great stuff, out of me... is yet to come. So don't abandon me, I've still got lots of love for you left!
Yeah...lot's of love...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment