Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm still here...

Really? Where am I going to go? I'm like a permanent fixture in your life. I will always be in your background. I'm upfront, large and in charge in my world. In yours, quietly maintaining an invisible presence. I do this out of my love for you. I do this out of love for myself. I do this out of necessity. The necessity to fulfill other needs that are most important right now. Needs that will have a long term positive effect on our lives. Needs that will enable me to give even more of myself, my true self. You will be thrilled at what you find is possible in our lives. You will be amazed at the love you will receive. You will be ecstatic that I will give myself to you fully. You will wonder where I've been your entire life...you will. In the meantime, I'm still here. Where am I going to go? I will always be in your background. Waiting for you to find me...your love, your true love. Hoping, I will no longer have to maintain an invisible presence. So together our love can be upfront, large and in charge in our world.
Do this out of your love for me, out of your love for yourself.  Do this because you need me.
As I need you...
-Liz

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly what I want to hear, again, at some point in my life. Beautiful, honest, beautiful..

    ReplyDelete