Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Curious...

Is your interest peaked? Mine is too! So what are you curious about? Don't shrug your shoulders and walk away. I was observing your behavior...attentive and inquisitive. You remind me of myself. I have an active mind, observant of new ideas and new people. I'm particularly curious about you, but I could miss the obvious. I'm compelled to know new things. What kind? Well...all kinds. It fuels me to imagine and to create. I'm getting excited just thinking about it. Why are you smiling? Do I amuse you? Yes, I do? I guess I'll take that as a compliment. Since you're alone too, would you like to keep me company and we can explore together?  Yes? Awesome! Two minds, two pairs of eyes are better than one. We can discover and master new possibilities, new worlds...together. As a child I remember my curiosity of the sweetness of chocolate...I loved chocolate! And the bitterness of lemon...I loved lemon! I know, I can be quite silly. You remember your curiosity of bugs, ewwww! Of course you do, you're a boy. Now you're trying to understand women? Hahaha...I don't know if I can help you with that. Why? We're kind of complicated, you see. You're patient? That's cute...Well, the best part of discovering is sharing it with someone else. Let's start there first...and we'll see how it's goes...okay? Okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment